· Researching, writing and editing client communications, including:
· Providing direction to and working with graphic designers on layout of client deliverables.
· Coordinating printing and video production with vendor partners.
· Participating in discussions on branding and communication strategies.
· Managing portions of projects, as needed.
· Working on special projects as assigned.
· Recording hours in a timely manner in order to aid in successful project scope management.
Qualifications and Requirements:
· BS/BA degree in Journalism, English, Communications, or related field. A master’s degree is desirable.
· Minimum of three years of relevant professional experience including writing educational and promotional content; benefits and/or Human Resources experience a plus.
· Exemplary writing, editing and proofreading skills.
· Proven experience managing projects and producing clear, concise and accurate communication.
· Ability to use technical source materials to develop materials understood by a variety of audiences.
· Strong organizational, listening and interpersonal skills.
· Self-starter; self-motivated.
· Ability to work independently and function as a collaborative team member.
· Ability to prioritize and complete multiple projects simultaneously and on time.
· Ability to work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
· Some travel required, post-pandemic.
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.